we leave a week from friday. we are not packed or anything like it. we're having a normal, busy last week of december before christmas kind of week with lots of friends and fun. we're doing school every day, and trying to check things off of our list in the process...things like dentist appointments and trips Trader Joes and to the used book store. Next week will be a different story, but we'll enjoy this while it lasts. we can't wait to get to Gabriel and bring him home to join us in our dailyness...I know we have no idea how long this transition will last, but from past experience I do know that we will find a new normal and that we'll barely remember the "old days." Prayers greatly appreciated and coveted for our journey. Aimee is sick now so we're praying that it somehow goes through all of us in the next week and is fully done by friday :-)
we got to go see the Nutcracker...it's becoming an annual tradition and each year I say I'll take the next year off, but these girls love it and talk me into it again...Andrew is always left behind to play at at a friend's house :-)
Christmas at Marsy's house...this seems to be the only picture I got...send more mom!
Kaitlyn and Leah decorated our stairs this year...they were so proud :-)
scavenger hunt at Gran and Pappy's house...I'm pretty sure we won :-)
the joys of the nativity
and coming soon...this little guy! Gabriel Stanton Shun Hall


No comments:
Post a Comment