Thursday, October 26, 2017

marsy and d-da

we had a great short little visit with my mom and dad. We love having them here and my kids are totally spoiled with attention and love. I was thankful they could be here for Kaitlyn's party and to celebrate with her favorite pizza that night. 

 no words...
 sweet ridiculous animal...he still tries to run away every chance he gets...8 years later. You'd think he would have learned to prefer our treatment to whatever he finds when he runs off, but our neighbor's trash can is just too hard to resist.
 a new bed waiting for a new little boy to come fill it up. we're so excited to go meet our new little guy, but remain in the waiting stages. more updates to come as we get them!
 blessed beyond measure...
 Marsy brought us the game of Clue and we've been tearing it up. the kids love it. I didn't really realize playing it as a kids how brutal it truly is...I mean the killing weapons are intense!
And I have no pictures from my birthday, but it was really special and I felt loved by friends and family. It's hard for me to muster up the energy or time to celebrate my birthday since it's wedged in between so many others, but I was taken care of. Tomorrow our boy turns 9!

No comments: