Friday, April 23, 2010

boxes


Andrew has discovered a love for boxes...if there is a box in the room he either wants to be in it, pushing it around, or standing on top of it. He's definitely scared me a few times when I'll turn around and he is standing on top of a very flimsy box. This is proving to be a big challenge as we begin to pull out boxes to pack up (I still can't believe we're moving out of here in 4 weeks!). It hasn't been uncommon for me to pack up a box, go do something else, and come back to find the box unpacked and Andrew sitting in it :-)

2 comments:

m/j said...

Wow 4 weeks! So exciting! I keep forgetting to tell you that the city bus goes right past your front door ;O) I'm not sure where the stop is, but it can't be far. You might be able to stay on it and come almost to my front door!
xo,
gran

bethany said...

he changes so much each time you post! so cute. look at all his hairs! ;o)
love the shirt, too! xo :o)