Thursday, April 08, 2010

April fun

I don't have my Easter pictures yet but I'll post them as soon as I get them. For now, here are some shots with friends and parks over the last week.
Easter eggs! I'm going to miss these girls so much when it's time to leave here!

Lynn is teaching the kids about airplanes :-)
Special delivery! (definitely a posed picture :-)
Andrew climbed into this box this morning and started saying, "beep, beep" like it was his car. It is becoming more and more common for me to turn around and find him standing up on top of a table or chair that I had no idea he could get himself on. As he gets quicker I have to get quicker too!
One of my favorite Andrew moments from the past 2 days was when we got into our car and I told him it was really hot. He started blowing like he would blow on hot food to cool it off :-)
We've also had to teach him the word "boo boo" because now that he is wearing shorts his legs are covered in them from all of his falls. I miss pants!

No comments: