Sunday, January 10, 2016

blogging

my mom asked me the other day if I still blog, and I have to admit, it's getting harder. With homeschooling and keeping up with 4 young kids all day, I feel instagram in my very near future. Here's a recap of the last 2 months :-)

sweetest Mary I've ever seen
 followed by the sweet sheep:-)
 no video yet, but we had a very sweet violin concert this christmas



 Andrew and I got to go see a live performance of the Christmas Carol with his homeschooling co-op ...it was so good!

 fun time in NC! These cousins have more fun together every year

 a personal fave...
 love these boys!


 bowling faces



 arriving in Townsend for christmas take 2



 then back to Knoxville to say goodbye to our favorites



 such a fun, sweet, and sad week for us and our community as we said goodbye to the Moody's...last potluck with them
 the adults + babies 
 proud of his skeleton...thanks Aunt Mandy!
 artists at work...
 learning to make chalk paint like Giotto at CC

that's all for now...maybe I'll get another post in before March!

No comments: