Saturday, December 12, 2015

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a special one for us. Aimee got really sick the day before so we ended up hanging out at home and having a picnic in the amazing weather then going for a little hike...carrying the 2 littles on our backs. It was simple and sweet and so good to be together. Alex was asleep for the picture...





We decorated the tree that weekend...always fun and this year we didn't break any (I think we broke 3 before we were finished last year). And I've only had to throw one away since it's been up...santa's head fell off. After we got it up I said it was time to get ready for bed and Kaitlyn started crying because we had not turned on Christmas music and danced in front of the tree yet. I forgot we do that...I won't forget again :-) what a special dance party!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they will dance in front of my Christmas tree! We can't wait for Christmas. Love, Marsy