they loved the first flowers of spring! (and yard was full of these "weeds" :-)
her baby was night night...hence the blanket covering :-)
though you can't see it, it was snowing bradford pear blossom petals
umm...
The kids and I took a trip to NC last week while Spencer was out of town. We got to see lots of good friends, stay with Jane and Mark, see the dinosaurs at the museum of life and science with Lisa Baker and her 2 sweet girls, and have lots of fun with D-da, Marsy, grandma, grandaddy, toni, and gene. We arrived home tired, but full...and still haven't recovered.
trying to catch butterflies
always full of spunk
I took so many pictures of the 3 of them...most turned out like this...
or this...
I'm so thankful for the chance to see and catch up with friends and family. I know I am very blessed to have such good friends that live right off I-40 between Knoxville and Greenville. That makes the trip possible for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment