Thursday, February 13, 2014

airport field trip

for a kid that loves planes this was a great field trip. Kaitlyn and Aimee were mostly just cold, but we still had fun and are so thankful for opportunities like these!





 this one is terrible quality from my phone, but shows how Kaitlyn and Aimee sit at storytime :-)

1 comment:

cyndy said...

How fun!! My kids get such a kick out of the observation area in Charlotte, they would LOVE to sit in the cockpit!! I love keeping up with your sweet family. ;)
We actually aren't homeschooling this year, for a few different reasons. We LOVED it though, and I really hope to be able to do it again in the future. C goes to our local public school and G is in preschool. J goes to all mommy's Kindermusik classes and considers that her 'class.' HA Glad to see everyone is doing so well! I'm not sure if you got hit as hard as we have this winter with snow, but I hope you are enjoying some snow days!! :)