Sunday, September 22, 2013

sweetest days

even though these days of being with 3 small kids all day can definitely drive me beyond crazy I also know that they are some of the sweetest days I will have with my kids and I want to treasure them. I'm thankful for our decision to do pre-school at home this year (except for school 1 day a week) because it has given us a home routine and it has given my kids many opportunities every day to play with each other. And though they have fights, with words and occasionally with hitting and maybe even biting :-) they are learning to play together and they do truly love each other. here are some recent pictures (having them all at home so much limits the time I can blog!)
paint time!
 don't worry...it's actually just yogurt with food coloring


 picnic on the porch on a rainy day...Andrew and Kaitlyn are both watching Aimee who is quite the food thief...especially with cheese
 Aimee hugs
 whoever said 3's a crowd? In this house it's a party :-)
 I caught Aimee sitting in Kaitlyn's lap while K was saying things like, "oh, sweet baby."

the homeschool co-op we're doing this year for Andrew's pre-k is called classical conversations. This year's cycle is ancient history and every week they add a few new lines to our timeline song. This is only the very beginning of it...Although Aimee is the main attraction, don't forget to watch Kaitlyn in the background. That girls cracks me up...such a little princess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet indeed! love the bathroom picture! xo

The Breedloves said...

I love the yogurt idea! What a great one!