Friday, July 05, 2013
13 months today
Aimee Grace is 13 months today! Though struggling with teeth at the moment which is making her very attached to me, she continues to grow, smile, laugh, and learn every day. She is so close to walking...I'd guess in the next week or so, and she communicates better every day...pointing, whining, signing, and a few words. She loves Jester and daily climbs him like a mountain, she loves climbing and has taken many falls because of it, she loves playing with Andrew and Kaitlyn, and she loves to snuggle. She'll eat anything, and has become a good sleeper which we're so thankful for! She's very mischievous and has never shown a sign of remorse (could be a problem :-). She's a fun loving girl and I pray that her joy never leaves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
special special...love this! xo gran
Grandma and I watched this over and over again. Too precious. It looks like Aimee is willing her feet to get up and do something. It won't be long now. All my love, Marsy
Post a Comment