Saturday, March 23, 2013

getting dressed up

I got the kids dressed up last Thursday night to take them to a client appreciation dinner for Spencer's office. It sounded like a great idea...at a Japanese steakhouse. It ended with 2 crying kids who were scared to death from the biggest fire I've ever seen at one of those places, lit right in front of them. Kaitlyn was crying "I want to go home, I want to go home," clinging on to me for dear life and Andrew was cowering in his chair. This happened after Andrew took a nose dive off of his chair (the booster seat wasn't attached to the chair and the whole thing fell off). We left very quickly after the fire with no plans to return to a Japanese steakhouse anytime in the near future :-) Hopefully we got some good picturs out of it...there was a photographer there...here are a few I snapped before we left.
playing with balloons


 loosing balloons


 acting very silly
 and a week ago Andrew gave Gran, Pappy, Bethany,and Stephen a little violin concert. He's moved on from Twinkle to Lighly Row now!

No comments: