we had a great weekend with my parents and are so thankful they were able to carve out time to come see us. Even though 4 of us (me and the kids) were sick, their being here made having to stay at home so much fun. I think we're almost all better now and are so ready for the 50/60 degree weather to get here this weekend!
the day after they left we had what I hope was our last snow of the year. It was too cold to stay out for long...especially with runny noses
by the end of the day I was ready to do whatever it took to keep Kaitlyn from crying and the 2 of them from fighting. (the day after Marsy and D-da leave is always a tough one for us!)
playing with water on the kitchen floor...
hide in go seek...a new favorite hiding place. Since the crate is only used for punishment and/or thunderstorms for Jester now he gladly lets the kids be in it :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment