Wednesday, November 14, 2012

family time

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've posted on the blog! My picture supply isn't even all that impressive from the past 3 weeks either, but here are a few decent ones. We were so blessed to be able to host my family this past weekend. It's always so fun to see everyone, especially in Knoxville! The kids had a blast and Sunday was definitely spent recovering. Their cousin Jane got to come as well and we love watching their level of interaction increase each time we're with her. (Jane is about 6 months younger than Kaitlyn). Thanks for coming Marsy, D-da, Mandy, Jane, Jenny, and Jesse!!!





on another note, our friend that I blogged about several weeks ago is doing fairly well.  She has found a job...if she can finish her high school degree. She is really close to finishing at the adult high school here in Knoxville and this job requires a diploma.  We've been seeing her on the weekends and Spencer has been working with her some on math...where she needs the most help in order to finish up her degree. Hopefully this will happen in the next few months before the baby comes. We still have lots of questions/ideas about what God might be up to in our involvment, and still need lots of wisdom. A job would be a huge blessing, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though we all left with colds (some of us just didn't know it at the time) I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love this family so mush! Marsy