anyways, here are a few pictures from our time at the beach 2 weeks ago with my family. we had a great time and are so thankful for the chance to go see family and play at such an amazing place!
Monday, September 17, 2012
so far behind...
at this point in my life I don't think I'll ever catch up. If I had 2 whole days to work on organizing my house things might shape up some but that would need to be 2 days without kids which isn't going to happen, or if it does, I won't spend them organizing my house :-)
anyways, here are a few pictures from our time at the beach 2 weeks ago with my family. we had a great time and are so thankful for the chance to go see family and play at such an amazing place!
it was so fun to be with my sisters and so fun for my kids to spend some time with Jane. One of my favorite moments was one afternoon when a thunderstorm passed through. Kaitlyn was very concerned that Jane was going to be afraid (since she herself was afraid :-) and kept patting Jane on the back and explaining what was happening and telling her not to be afraid. Jane of course was not the least bit afraid but it made kaitlyn feel better and was so cute.
anyways, here are a few pictures from our time at the beach 2 weeks ago with my family. we had a great time and are so thankful for the chance to go see family and play at such an amazing place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been waiting for these! i knew they would be sweet! love them:)
xo,
gran
Post a Comment