life is settling down a bit and we are thankful! Aimee is such a sweet baby...becoming a good sleeper and so alert in her awake times. Her life is full of watching her brother and sister and any other kiddos who happen to be at our house. Things are still overwhelming at times, but we've come a long way in thsi 2nd month of her life
watching daddytummy time :-)
This is where I found Kaitlyn the other day...in the stroller in the laundry room buckling herself in, with one sock on backwards that she had put on herself. She is so determined to put clothes on by herself these days and whenever I try to help she'll say "me do!" Which means she is often walking around with both legs in one side of the shorts, pulled up over her diaper around her stomach, shoes on backwards and maybe a sock on. I'll try to get a picture soon.
2 comments:
I miss them so much and these pictures make it better and harder at the same time! All my love, Mars
Love these pictures. Can't wait to throw Jane in the mix soon!
Post a Comment