Monday, August 06, 2012
2 months
I missed the 2 month mark yesterday, but wanted to document it for the records anyway. Aimee is doing great. We went to her 2 month check-up today and she had to get shots which was awful and have left her fussy and uncomfortable today, but in general she is a really happy and content baby. She is learning to wait patiently while I try to attend to her brother and sister but she can be really loud along with them when she wants to be heard. She smiles all the time and loves to talk! She loves her mobile and just smiles and talks to the animals as they go around her head She's sleeping better than either andrew or kaitlyn did but I think that's more a function of sleep training than natural ability. She's a treasure and we love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am overcome with emotion at the sweetness of life. How I love you all. Mars
What a beautiful family Em! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment