Sunday, June 05, 2011

fun times with friends

throwing rocks in the tennessee river
sporting his new sunglasses


gathering amunition for the rock throwing :-)





We have been able to really enjoy being with friends lately and it is such a blessing. I think I am beginning to understand the blessing of not having to pack up and move this summer in deeper and deeper ways. We have the time and energy to spend time with new friends and meet up with old ones. I'm not having to learn a new city, new routine, new job, new house, new church, and everything else that goes into moving to a new place like we've done every other summer of our marriage. It's good to be home!







2 comments:

cyndy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the "settled" feeling. I love Andrew's glasses. He is getting so big... I almost can't believe we used to have BABIES at BH!

bethany said...

nice shades, andrew!!
xo