Andrew having breakfast with Marsy
Kaitlyn enjoying a concert :-)
she looks sort of like a cheerleader here but she was really just busy tasting her hands :-)
We went to the doctor last week and althought not as big as her big brother was, she is close behind him. She's weighing in at the 90th percentile at 14 pounds (the girls scale must be different from the boys scale because Andrew was at least a pound heavier.)
Andrew has been much more interested in playing with Kaitlyn this past week and will get down on the floor with her and show her things and look at what she's looking at. It's really cute, but every now and then he'll try to pick her up so we have to keep a close eye on them. He's so funny and has started moving into the stage where imagination is in full force. He loves playing up in his room with his animals and when he wakes up from a nap will very quietly play with them in his bed for a long time. I have to go and check to see if he's awake now...and he always is...and when I come in he'll point at me and say "I'm still asleep, come back later." Ha! I never could have imagined this kid staying in his room for more than 2 hours for a 'nap' but he does. I actually have no idea how long he sleeps now. He's also started singing songs whenever he hears phrases from the song being used in every day conversation. He's able to link the phrase back to the song and start singing. He's a pretty witty boy! Last week he was playing with his food and I heard him talking about Jesus. I asked him where Jesus was and he said "right there (pointing at his bread) in the hay!" (which he got from away in the manger). He keeps us laughing!
1 comment:
precious!
xoxoxo,
gran
Post a Comment