Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kaitlyn's voice

Kaitlyn is just as much a talker as her big brother was at this point. A lot of the times it even seems like she is very much aware of what she is communicating. Here are a few clips...

She has a love/hate relationship with the pig in the 2nd video. She loves talking to it and playing with it, but it also makes her very frustrated for some reason. (and Andrew wasn't eating a chocolate cupcake by the way...although it was a piece of pound cake:-)

and here's one more video that I realized I never posted from Christmas...


3 comments:

cyndy said...

So stinkin' sweet, Emily! She is getting so big and of course is beautiful!

bethany said...

growing up so fast!!! so cute!

Blair said...

I love this Emily! And Andrew's singing is a joy - I'm sure heavenly choirs must have lots like it! Kaitlyn's smile looks so much like Andrew's when he was that age. Aww! Miss you guys.