

Jester may wish he was back in jail, but we're so thankful to have him. He has been a great friend to Andrew over the past 2 weeks as we've been trying to settle here in our new house. It's great but having only lived in apartments there is a lot to do that we've never had to deal with before. Spencer has done a great job putting in blinds and shelves and many other jobs that are all new for both of us. We've met a lot of people in the neighborhood and community and are excited that God has placed us here in this house. Andrew is definitely still struggling with the move, but is a little more at ease each day. (minus his meltdown tonight :-).
I'll try to post more pictures of the house tomorrow...if I can find our camera battery amidst all the piles of stuff around us.
2 comments:
I should have kept that dog and that boy. I miss them so much. All my love, Marsy
they miss you too and ask about you all the time!
Post a Comment