
I wish I had been able to get more pictures of this accomplishment (and tomorrow I'll get one of the finished product), but we found this desk hutch at the thrift store for $150 and it is now hanging over our bed. It is solid wood, super heavy, and wouldn't fit up our stairs. So with the help of 4 other guys + Spencer it was raised up over our porch and through the bedroom window. The hardest part was actually mounting it--finding places in the wall where a screw could actually be put. It is now a permanent part of this house and will never leave the room it is in :-)


Andrew wanted to be helpful while the guys were working so he helped me put up a fan. (while holding a flower he had just picked with his other hand :-)


here's a picture from the front of the house. We've been taking walks after dinner in order to meet some of the neighbors. I love living in a place where it's so easy to do that because people are so often out on their porches.
2 comments:
ya'll s house is so cute!
The house looks adorable Emily! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment