Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 sledding experiences.


Although this is not the greatest shot of me...I hit pretty hard at the bottom...Andrew's concern was so sweet. I had to reassure him a lot that I was ok. Other's were somehow stopping before the bushes but I was out of control. The slope was just about solid ice and kids were flying down it. Having 2 snow days has been nice...good family time, fun with friends, and a good excuse to play. Late this afternoon we started getting a little cabin fever though...it will be good to go out somewhere tomorrow.

Andrew also got to experience some sledding today although on a much lighter note. He loved it! He also loved snowballs and he would find hunks of snow on the ground, pick it up, and carry it around until it melted or broke up. He kept saying "ball, ball" and pointing at other hunks on the ground. He loves him some balls!

2 comments:

The McNabb's said...

wipe out!!!! i love it! wish we could have been there to play!

bethany said...

that is soo sweet - little andrew's concern for mommy!
also fun to hear spencer's laugh! (he knew you'd probably survive the crash, unlike the boy)