here are 2 pictures from campus. we took Andrew up there last week and he walked and walked and walked. I let him lead and he would walk down one sidewalk and turn when he got to another one and keep going. I think he would have covered the whole campus if I hadn't stopped him. I thought the squirrels around here were so annoying in college, but now I find myself looking for them because Andrew loves to watch them so much! He also smiled and waved at everyone we passed...especially the girls :-) It was so much fun for him and for us!
On another note, Andrew got his first kiss today...ha! We spent most of the day outside at the playground because it was SO nice! At one point he was playing with an 11 month old little girl who loves all babies and tries to kiss them. She leaned over to give Andrew a kiss on the cheek and he just stood there frozen, wide eyed, and very confused...like he was thinking, "what is she doing and what should I do?" He didn't really react so she then leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. He was pretty much terrified and remained frozen. Then they tripped over each other, both fell down and at that point he started crying. The whole scene was hilarious to me and her mom. I guess she knows a cutie when she sees one :-)
3 comments:
so precious :O)
xoxoxo
gran
i'd kiss him too if i saw him!
ha! These CH girls... kissing Andrew, and trying to put on bathing suits in front of all their friends. What are we to do with all this! wink
Post a Comment