Sunday, September 13, 2009

one last beach trip




so fun to spend it with friends! Andrew is working on 2 teeth so he's been a little out of sorts, but even with that he had a great time. He loves to be outside, especially when he can look at water, trees, birds, boats, and everything else the beach has to offer. We took him out on his first boat ride and he was doing great until the sea spray hit him. He didn't like that so much and started crying. When we got him to the back of the boat he was great watching the water behind the boat until he started dozing off :-)


It was fun when we got back to home today because Andrew remembered it! He started getting really excited when we were walking down the hall to our apartment and when we got inside he was giddy. He crawled over to each toy and picked it up and touched it, squealing with each new one, and was so happy for the rest of the afternoon. After so much transition throughout the past 4 months I'm so thankful he feels like he's home here.

2 comments:

bethany said...

awwwe!

Unknown said...

Holy cow. I haven't seen you guys in forever and was just thinking about you. Ran into Rebecca Spencer ____ (insert married last name here) and her husband at a wedding this summer...I think he is a year behind you in school. Hope you are well. Guess I should just go ahead and give you a call...