a typical greeting when we enter his room these days...
anything and everything is a drum to Andrew :-) He loved banging away on this.
just chilling...
I blame this on his daddy :-)
I took Andrew up on campus today and had a picnic with an old friend. He did great except he was too distracted by the people and the trees to actually eat his lunch. It's so fun that he's old enough to enjoy things like that now!
2 comments:
How I wish I could pick that guy up! Such a precious gift :O) By the look on his face in the crib, you took a little long to get in there...haha. learning a little patience is good for the boy :O) (and knowing you, I'm sure it wasn't long at all)
love you,
gran
also it might be a blessing that he has a long torso...it will be a little longer before he is getting out of the crib on his own :O)
xo,
gran
Post a Comment