Friday, May 19, 2017

springtime and the end of the school year

As I look back through the last month or so of pictures, I am filled with thankfulness for the blessings in my life.  Too many to count and I am overwhelmed.  We've had such a fun spring and will finish up school for the year next week. Then on to more summertime fun...we are ready and excited!
                                  sweet friends at church. we're so thankful for these friendships
                                                                 goofy kids


                                                          stylish on the playground
                                                            ready for the beach!


                                                           up to creating songs
                                    baseball season! lots of fun and learning, he was sad it ended
                                                                  his best fans

                                                     so ready for summertime swimming!
 waiting for the dentist with Aimee girl who's going to have to get her front tooth pulled at the end of the summer

Andrew discovered Spencer's old baseball cards and spent a long while putting all the players into their teams. Now we need to get him some current ones :-)

                               baseball practice left me with some sweet time with these girls.



                             playing basketball on our newly poured concrete in the back yard.

 mother's day hike...so good for my soul and I'm so grateful for a husband who let me choose what we did for mother's day.





                                                                 new haircuts for all!



checking out the new tiger exhibit at the zoo
 flowers planted by the girls in the garden this year starting to bloom!


 We ended our school book club this year with Shakespeare.  Each family read a Midsummer Night's Dream and then we met today to act it out. The kids did awesome. It was so fun, they did great, and I got to direct my first play :-)The little ones were armed with water balloons to throw at the actors whenever they didn't like something :-) (better than the tomatoes that real Shakespearean actors got in the face).






No comments: