Sunday, March 12, 2017

more pictures!

time is flying by! I'm so thankful for the time I get with these kiddos in this season. Since we don't know how long homeschooling will last, I'm trying to soak it all up while I can!
 an outstanding basketball team with a wonderful coach. I loved watching them play this year...they all got so much better and only lost 1 game to make them the champs! Andrew really began to understand the game this year and had a great time playing...next up, baseball!


qi paos curtesy of Gran who got one for all the little girls for valentines day
Aimee and I planted a garden on the playground while waiting for Andrew and Kaitlyn to finish up their art class one afternoon
more basketball
a quick zoo trip one day...I love the camel's head in the back ground
cutie
sketching the rinos
a day hike at Ijams

dart gun fight...thanks Aunt Mandy for the great gift! (always protect those eyes :-)
this girl got a special breakfast date with daddy to tupelo honey...they did bring some of that pancake home for the rest of us!

so thankful for the sweet friends these kids have in the neighborhood
what's a trip to Lowes without driving the tractors? Every single time.

No comments: