Friday, October 07, 2016

Happy Birthday to our sweet Kaitlyn!

6 years old tomorrow....I won't say I can't believe it because she's acted like a 6 year old for quite some time now. She's my girl who wants to be big. She longs to have independence in cooking, sewing, reading, and all things grown up. She's wise beyond her years, a great hearted nurturer who loves fiercely and passionately.  She has big emotions and often doesn't know what to do with them, and though those waters feel very deep at times, she rebounds quickly with her hugs, kisses, and joy. She is learning to express what she feels and what she needs. I often find myself thinking that her siblings and friends are blessed indeed...as am I to call her daughter. She is my sidekick in all things creative, and is continually leading me into more and more creative places that have scared me in the past...sewing and crafting for example.  I am learning and will continue to learn for you sweet girl. I will let you lead us into beauty and creativity because in your heart I see God's heart of grace and beauty.  She hears her own music and dances to her own drums and I am so excited to have a front row seat to His glory expressed through her. We love you deeply Kaitlyn Ann!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn Ann! Such a special tribute to you by your Momma!
Looking forward to giving you a big hug tomorrow!
love you,
Gran and Pappy