Sunday, July 10, 2016
happy birthday Aimee!
Our sweet beautiful girl is 4! Aimee, you are a mama's girl through and through. You love to be wherever I am, and I love to have you there. You love your siblings and your friends so much and play with all your heart while you play, but you are so aware of when you've reached your people limit and will quietly withdraw into a quiet place and play by yourself until you feel up for people again. I love how aware you are of what your mind and your heart need. You love babies and they love you. Your sweet spirit calms them and makes them smile. You willingly sacrificed your place as my baby for Alex this year, and you loved him so well. I am so proud of you.
You love puzzles and often I find completed puzzles covering the toy room floor when I enter. You are so smart and are a force to be reckoned with in a memory game. You love to be read to, you love to draw, paint, and color, and you love to play anything with your sister. You are always found in some sort of princess/ballerina outfit and change clothes about 4 times a day. You love your jammies and often go put them on in the middle of the day. You keep us laughing and I pray you will always be filled up with joy. We love you more than you'll ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this girl so much! Gran
Post a Comment