Wednesday, February 17, 2016

more snow!

and we hope it's the last of it...come on spring!




these kiddos amaze me constantly by their love for each other and their love for Alex. Andrew was sad today after talking to his best friend on FaceTime (who moved away in Jan.). I tried to cheer him up and didn't have much success. After a few minutes though I could hear him laughing hard at Kaitlyn who was putting on hilarious soliloquies for him. She pulled him right out of the dumps. She also had  the idea last night that we should eat dinner at our little blue play table which I half-heartedly agreed to while trying to pull dinner together in the kitchen. When I came out they had managed to get the table and chairs into the living room, covered the table with a beach towel, and set it with 5 places + Alex's high chair. She then drew a special picture for everyone and presented the pictures at dinner.
And Andrew, he is such a smart kid. Our CC group has started a chess club so Spencer and I got a chess board and sort of taught him how to play last week. We went today and he played 2 games and won both of them. I've resisted learning chess my whole life but now I guess i have to learn. Kaitlyn also jumped into a game and was learning quickly. It will be embarrassing to lose to them :-) (although we already loose memory game to them).


1 comment:

The McNabb's said...

Such sweet, sweet kids. Give them all hugs for me.