Someone had a hard time cooperating...but this was also after lots of sugar :-)
Fun tea sets! The one with blue was given to me by my grandma when I was little, and aunt Bethany made the marshmallows!
I let Andrew dress up too--like a ninja!
We had so much fun celebrating our sweet and beautiful girl yesterday. It was so fun to celebrate in a way that spoke to her heart in every way. She got to dress up like a princess with her friends, eat cupcakes and marshmallows, play with her babies, and be the center of attention. Not anything I would have ever chosen for myself, but one that made our kaitlyn so happy :-) she is so full of life, always noticing the beauty, getting excited over every flower, bbutterfly, sunset, that she sees. She loves music, dancing, drawing, and really loves pretending. She and andrew would play their make believe games for hours...I have to make them stop to get them to do anything else. She loves Aimee so well and has really grown into the role of big sister, helping Aimee come down the stairs, play with her babies, memorize her bible verses, and taking care of her at parents day out. She loves helping me cook, running around the yard with friends, changing clothes 4 times a day, and is always up for an adventure. We can't believe she's 4!
1 comment:
What a fun party! We are doing a knights one on Saturday for Sam. I bet Andrew has one too? Bring me some princesses!
Post a Comment