Tuesday, July 01, 2014

the beach

I'm late on posting these beach pictures. I wish we could go there all the time with a snap of the finger, but it's not to be. so we enjoy it once a year and are thankful. It gets easier every year with these 3. The girls love the water, but not as much as the boy does. He loved every part...the boat, the fishing, the ocean, the pool. He made me more nervous this year in the ocean because he wanted to be out in it so much. thankfully he's got a strong daddy who takes him out there.

watching the water


 happy birthday Aimee Grace!
 princess dresses made by Marsy (Kaitlyn's is actually in the mail on the way back to us after she cut the silk with a pair of scissors. Thankfully Marsy can fix anything!)
 picnic...Kaitlyn never took off the princess dress after marsy gave it to her :-)
 Dairy Queen! (in the princess dress)
 cousins!



 super dad!

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Great pictures! I love that you go to the beach with extended family. We do as well! ;) The children are so big... and beautiful!