Sunday, January 05, 2014

19 months and sick again :-(

Aimee's 19 months old today and fighting off high fevers, soar throat, and ear infections. I guess it comes from being the 3rd child and getting more exposure through the other 2. She's breathing normally this time around though so hopefully it won't turn into croup again. Looks like we'll be staying inside for a few days anyways since the high tomorrow is 21 and happens at 10am. We should be down to 3 degrees by tomorrow night...yikes!

Aimee continues to amaze us with her comprehension and vocabulary. She says things sometimes that make me stop and stare at her in disbelief. After I read her a book tonight she pointed down at the Bible storybook and said "Jesus." (which meant she was asking for a Jesus story now). Some of her best words/phrases are "dinosaur" "play dough" and "my turn." She sings constantly...mostly jesus loves me, but can also do some of the ABCs, Twinkle and row row row your boat. She goes to bed singing and wakes up singing...unless she's got a raging fever. She takes great care of all her babies, loves to run and chase...she'll come up to us now and say "run run" and take off running. She's become a great climber and is actually very coordinated. She loves Andrew and Kaitlyn so much, will share whenever I ask her to, and loves to give hugs and kisses. I prayed for her tonight that she would get better and when I stopped to take a breath she said "Amen." She's a treasure!



a Christmas post to come soon...

No comments: