Saturday, May 18, 2013

my Kaitlyn

I've been keeping a list of some of my favorite phrases of our middle child. She is so sweet and hilarious and stubborn all at the same time.

all chocolate (and most sweet stuff) is "hot chocolate." We were at a birthday party last weekend and there was banana pudding. She bit into a vanilla wafer and said, "mommy! there's hot chocolate in here!"

all other people (children and adults) are "that other guy." so if you're a girl and hear her calling you "that other guy" please don't be offended :-)

all bugs are "ladybugs"..she'll come running to me saying "that ladybug is trying to get me!" It could be a fly, an ant, a bee, etc.

bottoms are bollums

stinky is tinky

skunks are kunks

and her own name is KayKin..One day I tried to correct her. I said can you say Kait Lyn? and she said, "nooo, it's KayKin." I guess she knows her own name best :-)

love this sweet girl!


2 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

She is beautiful!!