Monday, October 15, 2012

a little more birthday...

as a final celebration for Kaitlyn's 2nd birthday we had a few of her buddies over for birthday cookies last wed. Unfortunately I forgot to get any pictures of her with her friends, but truthfully the cookies were the main attraction for her. When asked, the "happy birthday party" was on the kitchen table :-)
 here she is telling daddy that he can't have any of her cookie
 one of Spencer's clients gave Aimee this pretty pink dress so we had a little photo shoot today. I wanted to get one of all the kids together but Andrew wasn't dressed right and Kaitlyn was crying too much :-)



We've had a rough several days with Aimee and nursing. Very stressful for me since she won't take a bottle either. Today she seemed back to normal though so I'm thankful. Maybe the nights will get back on track now too. On another note, she is definitely a full fledged "thumb sucker." It's great right now because it's instant comfort for her. Could be hard to break it later on though. I'll try to get a picture soon because it's so cute for the time being.

No comments: