Tuesday, July 10, 2012

what a week

we've had quite a week around here. last wed. night andrew ran into the corner of a wall during a game of chase at a fourth of july party and ended up with 7 stiches in his forehead (plus a long night at the ER), then he threw up on thursday and complained all day of his tummy hurting. Kaitlyn had a high fever on friday and saturday, spencer was sick on sunday and I had to stay in bed yeserday with a stomach bug. Kaitlyn is still sick with a cold but the rest of us seem better except for being very tired. Aimee is doing great but doesn't like to go to bed at night which makes for late nights around here. We're ready to be able to go out and do something fun, but I think we've got a few more days at home until Kaitlyn feels better. Here's hoping no one else gets whatever she has!

I tried so hard to get a good picture on the fourth of july but kaitlyn was upset about something and was crying in everyone I took except for these...I guess a good picture of all 3 is going to be a rarity for a while!



on another note, Aimee is smiling at us more and more which brings great joy to all of our hearts! Andrew and Kaitlyn are great with her and love to be able to interact a little more now. This morning on the way to the doctor to get his stiches out andrew said,"having 3 kids is hard." I said yes, but it's really fun too. I love watching them grow together.

No comments: