Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Week

these went in reverse order so they start with Easter Day. We had a great week and a fun Easter day celebrating our savior. Enjoy the pictures!



Easter morning eating breakfast. I didn't have my camera with me when they got into their baskets, but Spencer got some video that I'll try to post later.






playing in the yard



she loves picking flowers!



waiting for daddy



playing at the park after an Easter Egg hunt



success






so thankful for good family time and amazing weather this week. We had a great Easter service at a nearby park for church and thankfully there were plenty of dandilions for Kaitlyn to pick which kept her entertained, and Andrew got to walk down the aisle carrying flowers with the big kids.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easter is special for so many reasons. Andrew and Kaitlyn are two of them. I love you. Marsy