I can't seem to keep up with my days any more...can't keep up my house, can't keep up with my kids, can't keep up with my work...Things seem to change so fast! I know it's been a while since my last post so I'll keep the writing short and just go for the pictures and the videos. I will say, though, that a highlight of this past week has been to watch Andrew and Kaitlyn start playing together more. Now that she is mobile...and very quick...she can chase him around and do a lot more of what she sees him doing. When he screams, she screams, when he laughs, she laughs. When he has a popcicle, she chase him around until he gives her a lick (especially funny when she's in the walker), when he bounces on the bed she gets right up there with him. They are so fun and a great delight to my heart, and I am so thankful to be home with them!
2 comments:
haha! so love seeing them interact!
These are great...it amazes me how fast they are growing "O)
xoxoxo,
gran
Post a Comment