Kaitlyn is 4 months old today and we can hardly believe 4 months have gone by with her in our lives. She is such a joyful fun and peaceful child (except when she's hungry in the middle of the night and when I'm not within eye sight :-) She loves watching her big brother and smiles at him probably more that just about anything else. She loves music and it quickly calms her down when she's upset. She has a pink pig that plays music and it frustrates her to no end when she can't make the music come on! She loves listening to Andrew and Spencer play guitars and smiles whenever I turn on a cd. One of my favorite times of the day is the big smile she gives me when I go to get her up from a nap or in the morning (although sometimes I hear her sweet voice long before I'd really like to :-) I'm so excited to see more and more of her personality emerge as she gets older, but I also don't really want her to get older too fast because I love having her as a baby!

new views of the play gym from the bumbo seat.

she loves her doll...especially chewing on it :-)
I love hearing Andrew singing...it brings joy to my heart!
4 comments:
I want him and her, too. Coming soon. Love, Marsy
I can't believe she is getting so big! She is precious!!!
What adorable children! I love Andrew's singing with the guitar personally. Would love to catch up. Life is flying by.
so sweet!!!
Post a Comment