Tuesday, October 26, 2010

catching up

I've got a lot of pictures to post from the past few weeks so I'll have to post them in stages. We're doing well...2 kids is a lot more work than 1 :-) But I know I'll learn how to adjust and eventually we will have a semblance of order again. We are so thankful for people who are bringing us food...i can't imagine trying to cook right now!


a family pic from the zoo




Kaitlyn spending time with daddy




such a sweet and peaceful girl...most of the time :-)

He's still working on his batting skills but his attention is also turning to golf these days. He can actually hit the ball all the way across the yard!


D-da and Marsy gave Andrew his own guitar when they came over for Kaitlyn's birth. It is the greatest present he's ever received and it still holds his attention longer than anything else can even after 2 weeks. Here's a clip of him jamming with D-da to Twinkle Twinkle and ABCD :-)

1 comment:

The Houstons said...

Congratulations, Em and Spencer. Emily, I cannot believe you had a baby just a couple of weeks ago by looking at your pics! I'm honestly a little jealous. Glad to hear things are going well. Maybe we can cross paths again someday soon.

Heather