Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the birthday boy!

It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since Andrew was born. He is such a joy and keeps both of us laughing a lot! I'll post pictures from his birthday party tomorrow (we had a party for him last Sunday) but I took this video today. After a while I let him give me bites of his yogurt with the spoon and he thought that was really fun :-)

He started his birthday this morning at 4:45 rearing and ready to go. He didn't go back to sleep until 8:30. Hopefully that was just a one time occasion and won't happen again tomorrow! Another birthday feat was 4 steps on his own. I set him down on his feet and let go and he started moving forward. He made it 4 steps before falling to his knees. He's definitely not ready to get up and walk, but we're on the way!

No comments: